Private + Semi-Private
How to Request Private Swim Lessons
- Please fill out the Private swim lesson request form below
- Once you submit the form, you will be placed on the waiting list
- A member of the Aquatics Lead team will be in contact with you about your place on the list or if we are ready to schedule your lessons
- Once it’s your turn, we will send you a link to purchase your lessons
- Show up at McComas pool ready to swim!
- Cancellations must be submitted to the supervisor in writing. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If less than 24 hours notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited
- In case of an emergency, immediately let the supervisor know . The decision on whether the lesson will result in rescheduling or forfeiting will be at the discretion of the Aquatics lead team
If you have additional questions, you can reach out to Lyncee Bowman at email@example.com
Complete the following questionnaire to initiate the Private Swim Lesson request process.
About Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons (30 minutes of one-on-one instruction) and semi-private swim lessons (30 minutes of one-on-two instruction) are designed to provide instruction for swimmers of all skill levels.
Private and semi-private swim lessons offer an excellent opportunity to explore your potential in swimming basics, stroke mechanics, and techniques.
Private lessons are offered to participants ages three and older.
All swimming lessons are available at McComas Hall during normal pool operating hours. Participants must provide both participants for semi-private lessons.
- Private:$25 per lesson
- Semi-private: $20 per lesson per participant (maximum of two participants)
You may sign up and pay online OR sign up and pay in person for group lessons, private lessons, and/or open gym. (If you sign up online, you must pay online). In person sign up and payments can be made at 142 McComas Hall with cash, credit card, or check prior to the first day of class. Please make checks payable to: Treasurer of Virginia Tech.
How to Register Online
Step 1: Once approved, you will be provided with a link from our aquatics staff to register for private lessons.
Step 2: If you are a current VT affiliate, please click on “Log In” and enter your PID credentials. If you are not affiliated with VT/are a community member, please click “Sign Up” and fill out the screen based on your information. If you are registering dependents for swim lessons, there will be an opportunity to add them to your profile once your profile is created.
Step 3: Click the orange “Register” button. Please press the “Add A New Dependent” button if you are registering someone other than yourself for this session. Fill out the dependent information and press “Save”.
Step 4: Click the orange “Register” button on the dependent you would like to register
Step 5: Read over and accept the waiver on the next screen
Step 6: Checkout and be on the lookout for an email from our aquatics staff