Assistant Director for Venture Out
- B.A. from Indiana University
- M.S. from Pfeiffer University
- SOLO Wilderness Medicine Instructor, with over ten years’ experience working in Outdoor Recreation and Higher Education.
- Ideation, Individualization, Futuristic, Activator, Strategic
Favorite ways to be active
- While once he primarily focused on Caving, Rock Climbing and Mountaineering for adventure recreation, you will now find him out on long trail runs with his never tiresome dog, in the mountains on his bike, or on the water with anything that will float
- Westerns, more specifically Shane, Tombstone, True Grit, and The Man from Snowy River.
Favorite TV shows
- Cooking shows on Netflix
- Home-cooked meals.
Things that make me smile
- Friends, family, dogs and miss-adventures always put a big smile my face. I enjoy long walks on the beach and my favorite color is blue.